Ways to pay your premium
Premium Payment – simple, convenient and secure. Choose the option that best suits you below.
A secure way to pay your premium using your debit or your credit card no matter where you are in the world.
All you need to do is:
- Log into our secure customer portal "myMetLife" using your user ID and password
- Select the policy you want to pay and click on the “Pay Online” option (You will be redirected to a secure page for premium payment).
- Pay your premium using your Debit or Credit card
Once you complete the payment, you will receive:
- An online transaction confirmation message and a Transaction Reference Number
- An e-mail confirmation of the payment
It's as simple as that!
Don't have access to myMetLife? Get your access today! Just visit www.mymetlife.net or speak to our Customer Service Representatives.
Click here to learn more about the services offered by myMetLife.
No more paper, no more snail mail and no need to remember to pay your premium! You can set up a ‘standing order’ where your payments will be automatically deducted from your account.
Pay your premiums as a one-off payment or as a regular standing order via wire transfer directly to our bank account using the following information:
|Beneficiary||American Life Insurance Company|
|Bank Name||First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (FAB)|
- The above is valid for policies issued in the UAE.
- USD rates fluctuate daily, please consult the UAE Central Bank for todays rate: https://www.centralbank.ae/en/forex-eibor/exchange-rates/.
- Transfer fees would need to be considered during payment to ensure that the correct premium is received in your policy account.
Proof of Transfer
Once the transfer is complete, please send a copy of the transfer slip through our contact form under ‘Inquiry’.
The transfer slip will allow us to allocate the premium payment to your policy (ies). Without the slip, the transferred amount will remain pending.
Please make sure to mention your Policy number on the Transfer Slip.
When making a Swift International Transfer, you should select the transfer fee as “OUR” to avoid Banks deducting additional fees for your transfer after completing your payment
A traditionalist? There’s nothing wrong with walking into our office to pay your premium.
For cheque/check payments:
Pay directly at one of the MetLife's sales offices or through a MetLife Collector via:
- Crossed cheque in the name of “American Life Insurance Company”.
To avail the Collection Service, please call our Customer Service Representatives or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As of July 2017, USD cheques and USD demand drafts are no longer accepted as a mode of payment.
For debit or credit card payments:
Walk in and pay directly at one of the MetLife sales offices with your Debit or Credit Card.
To find out where our offices are, please click here.
Missed a payment? Here’s how to reactivate your policy
If you missed a payment and are worried about your policy being invalid contact us as soon as possible. In most cases, we can simply re-activate your plan with no loss of coverage.