To help you manage your policy online, we have created myMetLife
To register, All you have to do is:
- Click here to go to the login page
- Select "new user"
- Click on “You have not received your password?”
- Fill in the verification details correctly and click on “submit”
- Follow the myMetLife registration steps provided on your screen
Tip: When you are prompted to put in your email address, we recommend that you choose an email address which is main stream such as Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail. Other domains may have strict filter settings that block incoming mail or identify it as spam/junk.
What happens next?
You will receive an email including a temporary password to complete your registration on myMetLife.
Once you receive the password,
- Click here to go back to the login page and select “new user” then “continue.”
- Enter your policy number and the temporary password provided to you and click “continue”
You’re almost there…
We recommend you change your temporary password. Passwords must be between 8-13 characters, begin and end with an alphabetic character and contain at least two numeric characters. E.g. A12metlifeb
Lastly, you will be asked to provide a secret question and answer.
Once the registration process is complete, you will be redirected to your account where you can view your policy details, pay premium, etc.